Personalized. Unique. Adaptable.
Ceramic tile and natural stone such as granite, slate, and marble are among the most versatile flooring materials available. A wide range of textures, colors, and tones provide a palette for almost endless design possibilities. Our Design Associate can create the perfect look for your home using natural stone or tile flooring in patterns ranging from simple lines to more elaborate options customized for each room. To see the perfect tile flooring for you and your home in the greater Denver area, give Floor Coverings International a call! We’ll bring the samples straight to you.
- The durability of stone and ceramic tile make them well-suited to high traffic areas
- Ceramic or glass tile is especially popular in entryways, bathrooms, and kitchens
- Stone and tile flooring can usually be cleaned using only a damp mop or sponge
- Some stone flooring can be sealed for better stain resistance, depending on the specific material used
- Tile is available in a huge assortment of sizes, colors, patterns, and finishes
- Grout color can be customized to match or contrast with your choice of tile
- Accent tiles, mosaics, and pattern options are limited only by the imagination and give your home a unique look
Also consider that:
- Some tile surfaces can be slick, especially when wet, while other types of tile provide greater traction
- Standing for long periods on a stone or tile floor can result in sore or tired feet and joints
- Tile does not retain heat well, so floors may feel cold to bare feet in winter